Top ten Best IBPS Bank Exam Tips for IBPS Interview and Written Exam
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is an autonomous body of India, It is in working from 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. Now IBPS became an independent entity. IBPS is working as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute of India, with a goal of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment to get best personnel for their Institutions and banks.
IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) in 2011 for the recruitment of staff such as officers and clerks in Indian banks and Banking Institutions. Now IBPS CWE is mandatory for anyone who wants a job in 29 public sector and regional rural banks of India. IBPS accepts exam applications from candidates at their website whenever it going to organize a CWE. These exams are organized at various locations in the India in online mode. After clearing these exams candidates have to go through an interview process after passing this online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in 29 banks and regional rural banks in different parts of India.
IBPS Bank Exam Tips – If wants to crack ibps exam ibps interview you should follow some basic tips so that you get a positive ibps result. To get a government job like bank job you have to clear exam named CWE common Written Examination, it is a combined exam conducted by ibps(Indian banking personnel selection). So IBPS Bank Exam Tips to clear ibps exams in first or minimum attempts are as follows:
1. A good planning :- Just plan you studies. Identify your weak parts. Where you think you will take a comparitively more time. And then allot your time to subjects according your analysis.
2. Keep update yourself :- You should read news paper , magazines regularly and also update with current affairs ,daily events and activities. Specially from banking and finance industry. Thiis is the master-key to prepare for ibps exam online.
3. Must study topic wise :- Students always needs to concentrate at a time on a single topic and practice more questions on every topic.
4. Just make strong your GK :- General Knowledge is always a scoring subject as it always have solid marks. It is one of the best marks gaining subject in almost every banking exam. To common make a proper command on it just read daily newspaper, read latest GK books and magazines and know about current affairs.
5. Practice and practice :- You should practice more and more so you should become able to solve all questions in proper timing. Practice as much as you can don’t waste time in irrelevant activities. Solve ibps previous year questions to take idea about ibps exam. and go through ibps exams websites to read more about time management tips for ibps exam.
6. Try Mock test :- You must try ibps exam mock test. This shows you where you stands in this competition. You try it on online mock test for ibps.
7.Proper Time management is needed :- A proper time management is needed to achieve your goal. Just be punctual and allot you maximum time to studies. And design a proper time management schema for ibps exam.
8. Revision :- Start revising all your ibps syllabus and topics before a few days of exams and focus more on weak topics that time.
9. Perform Like a champion :- At the time of examination you should perform like a hero. Give your best and do not hesitate. Don’t be nervous.
10. Proper Diet & Tension free :- Always take a proper, balanced and healthy diet with full of nutrients. Take a proper sleep.
Prepare for IBPS Interview
Participants who gets successful in qualifying in IBPS Common written exam (CWE) they are called for interview. IBPS Exam Interview based on mainly needs knowledge about , Banking sector knowledge , Latest current affairs related to banking industry & RBI.
Banks participating in IBPS CWE :
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- UCO Bank
- Dena Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
Most of the time Ibps clerk results will be live in 1st week of February every year. And the candidates got selected for the interview process on the behalf of IBPS Cut off which will declare at the time Ibps result. All the information related to interview will available at the official website of IBPS.
IBPS Answer Key
The IBPS Answer Key declare by the Ibps. Anyone who is interested to check answer of Ibps exam. Students can check it on official website of IBPS. So you should check it on ibps website.
Download Ibps Cwe Result 2016/ IBPS Clerk Score Card 2016:
The aspiring students who are eligible for the Ibps main examination, Now they appeared in the Ibps clerk main examination in 2nd week of January 2016 and just after that the Result of IBPS Clerk 2016, IBps clerical mains Results will publish at the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in. For more updates about the IBPS Cut off marks and Ibps merit list just visit the official web portal of ibps.
Latest Updates of IBPS
It has now been decided by ibps to discontinue interviews in the recruitment process for Clerical Cadre organised by ibps so one has to qualify only CWE for clerical to got selected in banking sector. So need of interview for to become a clerk in banking sector under ibps. No Interviews will be conducted by ibps for CWE Clerks-V. So now the total weight 0f marks is 100% fro CWE and 0% from interview. So it is now 100-0 ratio will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online Main Examination of CWE-Clerks-V, instead of ratio of 80: 20 for CWE Main examination and interview respectively. So now your selection will fully depends upon CWE only no need to prepare for interview. So from now you should only prepare for CWE no need to prepare for the interview.