How To Open a Blocked Websites
In this blog we mainly emphasis upon how to open a blocked websites on your school, college and office premises network. If you are working, you might have observed many times that if you want to open some particular websites on your office network it denies to open it actually they are blocked websites. The main reason behind it is that at any working place a lot of websites are banned due to so-called security reasons like hacking, data theft, sniffing etc. To avoid these issues they have introduced some policies over there. And these policies mainly support blocking of some unwanted websites. In they uses blocking websites techniques to block a website.
But here we provide you some solution, which will definitely works and provides you the best results so that you can easily open a blocked website on your office network. Some of the best method to get the answer of the question How to open a blocked website are written as below:
You can also check latest and updated top unblocked game websites list
1. URL Rewriting
This trick works only for the websites which host their websites in VPS or Dedicated Server and have an unverified SSL installed for domain name. Just follow the below step:
- Open the address bar of your browser
- Just type www.exampleURL., try typing https://www.exampleURL.com.
If the this domain has an unverified SSL it will show you a security notice à the website you are going to visit is an unverified website or something like that and then. Just click “Proceed Anyway”
2. Change the DNS
DNS (Domain Name Server) is a server which have all the information of a website. It convert a website name to it related IP. In simple words it maps websites name to related IP address. So just follow the below steps to apply this trick to blocked websites.
For Windows Vista,7,8
- For the user of Windows 7 and Vista, click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. If you are working on Windows 8, click Windows key + C > click on search on the right-hand side > type Control Panel in search bar > select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings, on the left sidebar.
- Right-click the Internet connection, you’re having trouble accessing websites, and then click Properties.
- Select IPV 4 (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click the button next to Use the following DNS Server addresss. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 184.108.40.206 as the Preferred DNS Server and 220.127.116.11 as the Alternate DNS Server. If you want to use OpenDNS, use 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. and click OK.
For Windows XP
- Click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
- Now select Internet connection with access problems, right-click, then select Properties.
- Left-click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and select Properties.
- Follow the Step 5 instruction given above.
For IOS connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Open Settings > click Wi-Fi > click the Wi-Fi network the device is connected to.
- Click DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS (explained in step 5 above). These two values should be separated by comma and a space (126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52).
- Open Settings > click Wi-Fi.
- Long press the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected > click Modify Network.
- Now click the box next to Show advanced options. Scroll down.
- Click DHCP > tap to Static IP > scroll and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2 (as explained in step 5 above).
- Settings > Network and Connections > click Wi-Fi. Now connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Long-press connection you’re connected to > click Edit.
- Turn off Auto Obtain IP. After this, it appears more options, like IP address, DNS etc. Switch to OpenDNS or Google DNS here (as discussed in step 5 above).
3. Using Proxy
Some people know that how to proxify a website, but many of them does’t know about it. But you can do this by taking help of a number of proxy services available on internet. Some of the most popular free proxy service websites are kproxy, Hidemyass, NewIPNow etc. All you have to do is, just copy your site URL and paste it in any proxify website and then choose your proxy location and visit the site. You can easily open a blocked website by this method.
4. Using VPN
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) enables network users to receive and send data across a public or a shared network if their devices are directly connected to that private network. A VPN creates a virtual point-to-point connection by the use of virtual tunnelling protocols and dedicated connections. A Virtual Private Network allows an employee to securely access the corporate intranet while he is outside of the office. Also VPNs securely connects geographically separated offices of same organisation.
You can easily use a VPN to open a blocked website. For this you need a VPN software like Cisco VPN client. It primary need to connect to the network. Most of these software a paid. So you can subscribe for a simple plan if you really want it.
5. Use of Security Bypass Software
You can make use of security bypass softwares like Ultrasurf, SafeIP, Proxyshell Hide IP, Freegate, Fast Hide IP etc. These software are a successful way to access a blocked website in your office or school. But it works until it get blocked by the admin.
There are several more ways to connect over a secured network or to visit a blocked website. Here we have discussed some of them in brief. But you have to be careful as securities against these practices are also regularly updating themselves. So always use the latest method to crack these securities. I though the above method will help you a lot at the time of accessing a blocked website in your office or school. So I though you has got your answer of “ How to open a blocked website”.