Pokémon Go is a very popular location base free-to-play location-based mobile game published by The Pokemon Company and developed by Niantic. Pokemon Go released date was 6th July 2016 for Android and iOS devices. So you can download Pokemon Go for Android and Pokemon Go for iOS. Mode of Play provided in Pokemon Go is both Single-player and multiplayer. The game is free to download and play.
The Pokemon Go Augmented reality game allows players to battle, capture and train virtual creatures, we called them Pokémon and these Pokemon are appeared on device screens like in real world. Pokemon Go makes use of camera and GPS compatible mobile devices. For Bluetooth wearable devices an optional game named the Pokémon Go Plus, they are planning for future release. After Pokémon Go was released the game very quickly became the most used smart device apps after its launch. It surpassed the previous record which was hold by Candy Crush Saga in the US. And all the credit goes to augmented reality used in this game. Pokemon Go was praised by many medical professionals because it helps in physical and mental health of players. On the other hand it also but also attracted some controversy due to reports of some accidents caused while playing Pokemon Go. You can also get Pokemon Go trailer on YouTube.
Pokemon Go Apk Download
If you are unable to find Pokemon Go on Google Play Store or unable to Pokemon Go Download don’t worry you can install Pokemon Go from its apk file. To download Pokemon Go apk open below URL.
So to install Pokemon Go for Android double tap on the downloaded apk file to install it on your smart device and don’t forget to check in settings to allow install from unknown sources in settings of your smart mobile device. YOu can also download a test version of this game Pokemon Go Beta. For you need to go to the page Pokemon Go beta sign up.
Pokemon Go Gameplay
As in Pokemon Go players has to travel in the real world so their avatar moves along the game’s map physically. We have a number of Pokemons lives in resides in different areas of world for example water-type Pokémon are generally found near water. When the player finds a Pokémon, they may view it either with a live rendered, generic background or with in augmented reality (AR) mode. In AR mode the game uses the camera and gyroscope on the mobile device of the player to display an image of a Pokémon as though it were in the real world. Players can take screen shots of the Pokémon they encountered.
Unlike the other games of Pokémon series, players in Pokémon Go do not fight or battle wild Pokémon to when encounter it. When an encounter with a wild Pokémon, the player have to throw a Poké Ball on it and if the Pokémon is successfully caught by the Poke Ball, it will come under the player’s ownership. After taking ownership of wild Pokemon and capturing it, the player is awarded two types of in-game currencies: stardust and candies.
- Stardust: A player may use stardust to raise a Pokémon’s combat power(CP).
- Candies: A player may use candies to evolve a Pokémon.
All Pokémons have an evolution tree and have its own type of candy. These candies can be only be used to level up or evolve.
All Pokémon in this game are displayed with a combat power(CP). A Pokémon’s combat power(CP) is a rough measure power of Pokemon in battle. All Pokémon of a same specie will not have the same combat power(CP). In general if a player levels up the combat power(CP) of Pokémon will go up.
Development of Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go based on the concept suggested by Tsunekazu Ishihara of The Pokémon Company. It is in their minds from 2014. The soundtrack of Pokemon Go was written by Junichi Masuda who is a longtime Pokémon series soundtrack composer, who also assisted in some of the game’s design. The visuals of the games was designed by Dennis Hwang, who also created the Gmail’s logo.
Pokémon Go Plus
Pokémon Go Plus is a wearable Bluetooth based low energy device. Pokemon Go Plus game allows the player to perform some specific actions without looking at their smart device. . that allows players to perform certain actions in the game without smart device. When a player is near a Pokémon or PokéStop, the Pokemon Go Plus vibrates and then the player can then press the button to capture the Pokémon but the player not be able to check what they have caught until or unless the device is connected to an appropriate mobile device. The Pokemon Go Plus is set for release sometime in July 2016.
Popularity and Commercial Response Of Pokemon Go
About 24 hours after the release of Pokémon Go game it topped the US mobile App Store’s it is showing on the top of the lists like “Top Free” and “Top Grossing” charts. Pokemon has become the fastest mobile device game to top the Google Play and App Store after beating the Clash Royale. After two days of its release, it was downloaded and installed by more than 5% Android device users in the United States. On July 12, the Pokemon Go became the most active mobile game in the United States with 21 million active users, surpassing Candy Crush Saga which have 20 million online users.
Pokémon received mixed reviews. Some reviews according to review aggregator Metacritic.
- Upon release, critics called the experience enjoyable.
- Game enabling the promotion of physical exercise.
- The best exercise app.
- Changed daily walking routine.
- Patrick Allen (Lifehacker) wrote an article about how to workout using Pokémon Go.
- Many people criticize it because of frequent crashes caused by it.
- Technical issues, along with trivial gameplay.
- Some people said that original idea had promise, but it was executed improperly.
Click here for Clash of Clans Unblocked Games
Community and Cultural impact of Pokemon Go
- At Florida International University, huge number of people gathering was noticed to catch Pokémon in the evening to search for a Haunter, a Pokémon who said to be appears more frequently after 7:00 p.m.
- Various National parks across the United States noticed an influx of visitors due to the Pokemon Go game, with hundreds of people saw in National Mall and Memorial Parks in Washington, D.C. on the weekend and the reason is Pokemon.
- Some charity organizations also sought some engagement from players,having animal shelters offering dog walks to people who want to hatch eggs.
- Wireless service provider T-Mobile US started a special offer for free data for Pokemon Go for a year.
- The also app was criticized for playing of the game at some locations like memorials and cemeteries to catch Pokémon.
- A message sign in Fontainebleau, Florida is displayed having warning for the drivers to not play Pokémon Go while driving.
- A number of people have suffered various injuries because of accidents caused by the game.
- Due to increase in the popularity of Pokemon Go game, the use of “Pokémon Theme” of animated Pokemon series had noticed a 630% increase by the listeners on music streaming platform Spotify after the release of the game.
- The famous live streaming website Hulu have experienced an increased of viewers of the Pokemon series movies.
Effects on Health
- It has been suggested that Pokémon can potentially helps improving the physical and mental health of players suffering from social anxiety and depression.
- Improved moods and increased motivation to exercise also has been noticed in various Pokemon Go players.
- Pokemon facilitates strong reinforcement for people to go out, facilitates exercise and become more active.
Click this URL for more interesting Unblocked Games at School : http://www.topwebsitelists.com/list-of-top-unblocked-game-websites