How to Stop Hair Fall
For human being hair is most attractive part of their body. Your hairstyle attracts the people toward you. But now these days hair fall is a general problem. There are several factors which causes hair loss such as excessive smoking, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections etc
Here we have listed some top 10 pet remedies for hair loss.
1. Hair Oil Massage
Massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil it is a best practice to reduce hair fall and all other head related issues. Proper hair and scalp massage will control blood flow to the hair roots, It will also feels you relaxed and reduce feelings of stress.
- Massage any of the hair oils mentioned.
- Do this at least once a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
India Goosebeery also known as Amla . For natural and fast hair growth, you can use gooseberry, It is rich in vitamin C, of which deficiency can cause hair loss.
- Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
3. Fenugreek (Methi)
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in control of hair loss. It improves hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
- Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Onion Juice
Juice of onion helps for treatment hair loss as it have a high sulfur content, which helps by improving blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation. And it is also antibacterial
- Extract the juice of one onion by grating it and then strain it. Apply the juice directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off. Finally, shampoo your hair.
- Mix together three tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can also add one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture onto your scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera consist of enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, it have alkalizing properties, which can greatly promote hair growth.
- Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week.
6. Licorice Root(Mulethi ki Jarh)
Licorice root is the root of a plant. It is another herb that helps in preventint hair loss and further damage to the hair.
- Add one tablespoon of ground licorice root to one cup milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron. Mix it thoroughly.
- Apply the paste on bald patches at bedtime and leave it on overnight.
7. Chinese Hibiscus(Gurhal flowers)
The Chinese hibiscus flower has a numberof natural properties that can help in treating hair loss. It helps in the promotion of hair growth, this flower also be used to cure dandruff, thicken hair prevent split ends, and prevent premature graying. To treat hair loss:
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
8. Beetroot (Chakundar)
Beetroot juice contains proteins, carbohydrates, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins B and C. All these nutrients are essential for healthy hair growth.
- Include fresh beetroot juice in your diet. In addition to that, spinach juice, alfalfa juice, lettuce juice, or carrot juice will help keep your hair healthy.
- Alternatively, grind a few beetroot leaves (boiled in water) along with henna and apply the paste on your scalp. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it out. Repeat several times a week.
9. Flaxseeds (Alsi)
Flaxseeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids that can prevent further hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- Consume one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily in the morning.
- You can also simply take flaxseed oil, or apply it onto your hair. When used as hair oil, flaxseed oil can help prevent hair loss as well as strengthen your hair.
10. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. When applied to the hair, coconut milk provides quick results.
- You can make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then strain it.
- Once cool, apply the milk thoroughly onto the scalp
- and then shampoo your hair.
Hope you get some healthy tips to stop hair fall, Read more tips – for glowing face in winters