Delhi is one of the most famous city as well as capital of the India. People all over India has eye on Delhi Budget because it is directly related to central government and heart of the India. If human heart work well then his/her body also do effective work and progress on the path of success. Like that if Delhi get expected budget, then their Aam Aadmi will also grow.
Click here for top-10-tourist-places-in-delhi
Delhi deputy Chief Minister Mr. Manish Sisodia on Thursday unfold AAP government budget for next 9 fiscal month budget in the Delhi Assembly.
Let’s have a look on –
Top 10 Statistics & Facts of Delhi Budget 2015-16
1. Current Delhi Government estimated 9836 crore for education in 2015-16. This is an increment of 106% over the previous year budget.
2. Mr. Sisodia presents Rs 41,129 Cr Budget for year 2015-16; Rs. 19,000 crore plan for outlay and Rs. 22,129 crore for non-outlay plan.
3. Delhi govt. planning to implement E-District services, DM will issue certificate with Digital Signature.
4. They are planning to execute Free Wi-Fi in all colleges and schools.
5. AAP government named this budget is “SWARAJ Budget” for aam aadmi.
6. As our deputy CM said – “We want to develop Delhi as World class skill centre and cost is estimated in this budget.”
7. We have taken into account expectations and objectives of Delhi people while giving final touch to this budget.
8. This is the Nation’s first “Swaraj” Budget
9. Rs. 21 crore estimated for Free Water and Electricity.
10. Increase of 20 % on entertainment tax to be levied on DTH/Cable TV and a 25 % increase in luxury taxes to be levied on establishments including 5 star hotels.
See more – Top 10 most popular websites at http://www.topwebsitelists.com/top-10/