The Nature of work of Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Non-profit organization (NPO) is almost same. They are working together for the building of a better platform for mankind. The aim of NPO or NGO can be a charity, or open service, a cooperative organization. We have listed below information of such top NGO/NPO web portal in India
List of Top NGO Websites in India –
- Give India – giveindia.org – GiveIndia is India’s online donation site that allows donors to donate online for more than 150 + genuine Indian NGOs.
- Teach For India – teachforindia.org – is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and professionals working towards eliminating educational inequity in India.
- CRY – cry.org – CRY is a non-profit organization in India that mainly aims to restore children’s rights and to in against of child labor which persists in between uneducated, under privileged children of India.
- Smile Foundation India – smilefoundationindia.org – It is an NGO of India which applies successful business strategies for social ventures. Donates for education, health and girl child care and also support poor children.
- Plan India – planindia.org -It is a Delhi based NGO that works towards improving the lives of underprivileged children in India.
- Help Age India – helpageindia.org – This is a Non Profit Organizations, Non-Governmental, It is a funded Charity Trust working for elderly health care by supervising of old age homes in India.
- Pratham – pratham.org – It is established by UNICEF (United Nations Children Educational Fund) and Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai to provide primary education.
- Goonj – goonj.org –It is a well established NGO which mainly focused to fulfill the basic clothing needs of poor people in India. This social enterprise was set up in the year 1999 by journalist Mr. Anshu Gupta.
- Uday Foundation India – udayfoundationindia.org – It is a Delhi based non-government organization (NGO) working on Children Health Programs.
- Deepalaya – deepalaya.org – It provides us Information on the services and activities of a New Delhi based NGO working for the rights and wellbeing of more than 35k children and their families.